- The College of Graduate Studies and Research list career opportunities (work and research to engage in) and highlight available scholarship funding.
Integrated Training Program in Infectious Diseases, Food Safety and Public Policy (ITraP), is the first graduate program of its kind in Canada. Funded by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), ITraP is an interdisciplinary, international training initiative in infectious diseases, food safety and public policy based at the University of Saskatchewan. This program is based on the 'One Health' ideas and goals.
The program's ultimate goal: To reduce the medical, economic and social impacts of outbreaks for people, industries and the public sector.
- One Health Graduate Certificate Program
- Follow the UofS One Health Club on facebook and their website
- Health Everywhere (HE) is a multidisciplinary group of university students and professionals dedicated to raising awareness of global health issues and improving local and global access to health care.
- The annual One Health Leadership Experience is a unique opportunity offered to students enrolled in University of Saskatchewan Health Science Colleges.