Competitions & Funding Opportunities
UofS PCIP Research Development Grants
2015 Call for Proposals
Five projects were successfully funded in the 2015 Call for Proposals:
5. Promotion of egg and eggshell powder consumption improve nutritional status of children of under two years of age: A cluster randomized controlled community trial in Halaba special Woreda, SNNPR, Ethiopia
2014 Call for Proposals
Four projects were successfully funded in the 2014 Call for Proposals:
- Community-based pond aquaculture in southern Ethiopia – A One Health systems approach integrating human, animal, and environmental health factors.
- Zoonotic Viruses in Canadian bat
- Join the C2OHRIS: Citizen Centres for One Health Research, Innovation and Surveillance (C2OHRIS)
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus at Royal University Hospital: animal associated risk factors for colonization
CIHR Team Grant: Environments and Health: Intersectoral Prevention Research
This funding opportunity supports research to examine how intersectoral strategies and approaches contribute to improvements in population health and health equity by preventing, mitigating, reducing and/or enhancing resilience to harmful environmental exposures and/or promoting healthful environments.
Deadline: LOI due October 1, 2015.
For more information: CIHR ResearchNet.
If you would like to post a funding opportunity, please contact the One Health Initiative Co-chairs: Bruce Reeder & Hugh Townsend.